Monday, April 12, 2010

My final project is going great! I am very excited, because it is something that I feel I will be able to use in the future! After our discussion on class, I feel much more at ease- all my questions have been answered. I was nervous about teaching a lesson to the class, but I have begun to visualize what I will do. I am far from done working on the unit of instruction, because I have been going crazy doing other homework lately. I was crazily daring and stubborn enough to beg for my Practicum to be in the juvenile jail this semester, so in the last two weeks, I have found my head spinning trying to do the work and reports for that... without getting mugged by the convicts! :-) But in the next week, that will (hopefully) calm down, and I will once again be able to turn my attention to my final project. I have written two of the lesson plans, and am very excited about what I have planned so far. I still have to write the narrative of the unit, and present a lesson... then we are done! Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment